Creightons Shampoo & Conditioner Review

My favourite current shampoo and conditioner has to be the Creightons Beautiful Brunette. I decided to try this out a while ago when I spied it in my local pound shop and thought it was worth a go. Lucky for me the wonderful people at Soapbox PR contacted me to send me some of the Creightons products and because I already knew I loved the products I obviously jumped at the chance to try them out again plus some more products from the Creightons range. Of course being a true brunette I've been using the Beautiful Brunette shampoo and conditioner the most and can give the most detailed review about these products in particular. The Beautiful Brunette range consists of argon and chestnut, something in particular that really stands out to me with the Creightons range is that it contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and sunscreen to protect your gorgeous hair, although I'm sure you'll be shocked to read we've actually had some really warm days in the U.K recently so the sun protection factor is much appreciated. Both the shampoo and condition come out in a dark brown shade, slightly off putting but this is all to help with enhancing either your natural colour or if you're a colour treated brunette. I've found that the combination of both leaves my hair feeling super soft and clean and I would certainly recommend the Creighton brand to others. As I mentioned above I have found this brand in Poundworld but it is also available through Tesco for £1 250ml.


 Top picture- Beautiful Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner- Sunshine Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner 
Bottom picture- Sunshine Blonde Tone Correcting Shampoo and Conditioner- Fizz No More Shampoo and Conditioner- Fizz No More Sleek & Shine Miracle Serum

Unfortunately I don't really have any use for the blonde hair care products so I'll be giving them to family & friends to try out and enjoy. I've started adding the Fizz No More Sleek & Shine Miracle Serum to my hair care routine and like to run a couple of pumps of it through my hair at the ends and a slight less amount on the top as these are the areas of my hair that tend to frizz during styling. I've found that this product has kept my hair relatively frizz free and it doesn't encourage oil or the greasy hair that I tend to get when I apply more products. In the coming week I'm looking at re-colouring my hair so I'm saving and planning on using the Fizz No More shampoo and conditioner then once it's done as it says it's colour kind so I think it would be best to save it for then. 

Have you tried out any of the Creightons range? I'm really enjoying the products and the fact that the Creightons range specifically caters to different hair types. I would certainly recommend these products but would you agree, as the products are so cheap at just £1 do you get what you pay for? 

** This product was sent to me for review purposes, all opinions are honest and my own
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig